In order to ensure access to public spaces, some spaces have limited availablility. The
following spaces may be reserved, but with limitations as noted below:
- During the Academic Year, reservations will not be accepted for events held between
the hours of 11am – 2pm, Monday – Thursday. Exceptions for events that are open to
the entire campus community will be considered, and must be approved in advance.
- Reservations for this space outside of the restricted time should be limited to no
more than two (2) per semester during the day, during regular operating hours.
- Any requests for events that extend beyond regular operating hours may be subject
to the extended hours policy, and require approval based on availability of staff
- Reservations for this area consist of 20 tabling sections. See diagram for table numbers and locations.
- Tabling locations can be reserved throughout the day and you may reserve multiple
spots at a time. Each spot consists of one 6ft table and 2 chairs or the space itself
if you desire.
- Groups that are not Student Organizations or Campus Departments should Contact Event and Conference Services for inquiries.
West Pavilion/Patio (Food Court)
- Reservations will not be accepted during regular food service operating hours during
the Academic Year.
- All requests are subject to approval based on operating needs.
East Pavilion/Patio (Coffee Lounge)
- Programs scheduled in this space must be open to the entire campus community, and
must be reserved in advance. The reservation is not for closing the space, but for
the opportunity to program within the space. Outside groups may not reserve this space
during the Academic Year.
Activity Center (Hawks Nest)
- Reservations will not be accepted during regular operating hours within the Academic
- Any requests beyond regular operating hours (including summer months) will be subject
to the extended hours policy (if applicable), and are subject to approval.
- Events within this space require a two hour minimum reservation and staffing.
Banner Hanging Reservations
The USU permits student organizations and campus departments to request to hang banners
in select areas of the building. Banners provide a great way to promote organizations
and events to campus community members. At this time, banner requests for off campus
entities will not be accepted. The USU reserves the right to schedule banners according
to operational needs. See link for Banner Reservation Requests.