Certificates in Health & Human Services provides you with the hands-on training you
need to excel in clinical and community healthcare settings.
Applied Behavior Analysis
- Complete the approved coursework for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
or for Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) certification.
- Complete the entire program online in as little as 12-18 months!
Administrative Medical Professional With Medical Billing and Coding
- Train for an exciting and high demand career as an administrative medical specialist,
scheduler, insurance specialist, or a diagnotic or procedural coder in as little as
- Prepare to take the Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) and the Certified
Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) national certification exams offered by National
Healthcareer Association (NHA)
Communicative Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Preparation Program
- Complete all the prerequisite courses needed to apply for the MA in Education, CSD
- Prepare for a career in speech-language pathology
Health Information Management
- Learn about the structure and process of healthcare information systems and how to
effectively manage healthcare information system change
- Leverage your Healthcare, Information Technology and/or Project Management experience
and move into a rapidly growing field
Post Master of Science in Nursing
- Advance your career—build upon knowledge and skills gained at the graduate level
- Choose one of three concentrations—Clinical Nurse Leader, Clinical Nurse Specialist
or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Pre-Health Professions program
- Complete prerequisite courses needed to apply for graduate school admission exams
such as MCAT, DAT and VCAT.
- This program is for career-changers who do not have previous science and math background.
**The Cal Vet Waiver does not apply to the Extended Learning degree programs including
ABSN, RN-BSN, RN-MSN, MBt, and B.S. in Kinesiology.