Long Term Planning For Emergencies
To prepare for campus emergencies, departments should consider the following measures.
- Purchase and place flashlights or other lighting devices in locations that have no
access to natural light.
- Identify the other needs of persons with disabilities and other special needs in areas
- Upgrade all office equipment and machinery to energy-efficient models (EPA Energy
- Ensure that all walkways and corridors are free from obstructions and tripping hazards.
- Follow standard emergency operating procedures.
For more information call Energy Management & Utility Services for more information