Before submitting a question to the eAdvisor, please review the following:
- The eAdvisor is for currently enrolled CSUSM students only. Newly admitted students
may not use the eAdvisor until after he/she has attended a new student orientation.
- Due to The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), we are unable to answer questions via e-mail (or by telephone) that require us to
access your academic record. If your question requires an advisor to access your record,
please schedule an academic advising appointment.
- Academic Advisors will only respond to CSUSM email addresses.
- An academic advisor will respond to your question within 3-5 business days.
- Academic Advisors have no role in processing transcripts. It generally takes 3-5 weeks
for Enrollment Management Services to process transcripts once they are received.
Fill out my online form.